Use 2032 button battery (with battery)
◆ Made of high elasticity waterproof silicone material
◆Sturdy, durable, and strong tensile strength
◆Multifunctional fixing method
◆3 kinds of switching methods
◆Water-proof and anti-leaching design – not afraid of water in the rainy days
◆Installation or disassembly does not require any tools for 3 seconds to get
◆ Australian fashion design
● Silicone material is cold and heat resistant, and can be used safely regardless of the low temperature of 40 degrees or the high temperature of 220 degrees.
● The outer layer is covered with high-elastic waterproof silicone, which is stable, durable and has strong tensile strength.
● High-elastic silicone multi-function fixing method – can be installed on the handlebar, seat cushion standpipe, front fork, rear upper fork, rear backpack, safety helmet…
● Fixed in front of the helmet – Night riding can be used as a warning headlight and browsing maps.
● Fixed to the rear of the helmet – can be used as a warning tail light.
● One-Touch switch design, easy to operate.
● Three switching modes: fast flashing, slow flashing, constant lighting, and off, which can be quickly switched according to your actual needs.
● Full light for 35 hours.
● The flashing can last for 160 hours.
● Warning effective visibility is up to 600 meters.
● Quick release design – installation or removal can be done in 3 seconds without any tools.
● Emergency lighting, outdoor outdoor play, mountaineering lighting, and bicycle lighting are all suitable.
● Anti-water and anti-leaching design – not afraid of immersion in rainy weather
[name] USB charging taillight
[power supply] lithium battery
[Item No.] ks2-040
[color] red, white, blue
[light head] LED lamp head
[Mode] Constantly lit, slow loop, strobe, fast loop
[Applicable pipe diameter] Suitable for seat pipe within 4cm
[Usage time] The charging time is 2 hours, and the usage time is up to 6 hours.
[Features] High-brightness LED lamp, using rechargeable lithium polymer battery, automatic full-charge cutting system,
Show moreShow less