This is a User Agreement between you (also referred to herein as “User”) and Aldebran.ae (‘The Site’). This User Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the Aldebran.ae and associated services provided by Aldebran.ae as described below (“Aldebran”, “Aldebran’s Leather Wallets” or “Aldebran Services”).
By subscribing us to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Privacy policies, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services.
You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Aldebran’s website during the registration process.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Aldebran reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, aldebran.ae will have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
- You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on aldebran.ae will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to aldebran.ae. The card details will not be utilized and shared with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Aldebran will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you.
- In case of fraudulent use of the site, ‘aldebran.ae’ reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from person(s) concerned. Aldebran reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site.
- When you visit the Site i.e. ‘aldebran.ae’ or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You Agree and Confirm
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent;
- Misleading in any way;
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian);
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Aldebran’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of “virtual” items related to the Sites;
- Interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the aldebran.ae website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- Refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of Aldebran, contains material that is inappropriate for the Aldebran’s website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of UAE, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- Shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. Aldebran reserves the right to bar any such activity;
- Shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Aldebran’s website, or any other systems or networks connected to aAldebran’s Website or to any Aldebran’s server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Aldebran’s Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- Shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Aldebran’s website or any network connected to neither Aldebran’s website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Aldebran’s website or any network connected to Aldebran’s Website;
- Shall not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Aldebran’s Website, or any other customer of Aldebran, including any Aldebran account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Aldebran’s Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through Aldebran’s Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by Aldebran’s Website;
- Shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Aldebran’s Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website;
- Shall not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Aldebran on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Aldebran.ae shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).